Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Third Window...

I have been a lover of art since my childhood, I still remember my drawings, sketches, paintings and clay work though I am out of contact for almost 10 years, the only thing I did in last 10 years is draw some of the ED (Engineering Drawing) figures. During recent times, I have developed a new taste towards photography, I don't know when it all started but year after year I was more and more inclined towards capturing natural and human activities.

Finally, today I got chance to share some of the works with you all with the new blog page- The Third Window. This page is a page of an amateur photographer, and I will be very open to comments over the pictures which will help me to improve in this field.

P.S.- This page will also be available on email, if you like to receive the postings of this page like Voyage on your email just send me an email of with your email address.

No comments: