Thursday, January 8, 2009

Knock Knock...!!!

Hello!!!
Someones' there?
Knock Knock...
common' its been a while I am knocking your door
Its wake up time buddy... may be you will lose me if still you are asleep...
I am just trying to help you as you have invested a lot of time in getting me...
... and you can't let me got like this

I know you realize my importance...
Just wanted to know where is that zeal that passion
where is that air of attitude mixed with anger that used to be around you...
I again want to see that focus, determination on your face...
I am surprised... you have started bragging about you!
You have never been like that... and you can't be like that

I know you better than anyone in the world...
you can't be so ignorant and passive
break the walls around you and look outside
I am still there waiting for you... your good old 'self'
its time for another battle... and you gotta win this

P.S.- ... One

2 comments:

Priyanka said...

You have always known how to confront one's self. :)

anoop... said...

:)