Sunday, January 4, 2009

F.O.C.U.S.

Its really hard to concentrate over the same stuff for a long time, specially for the person like me those who always look for a multidimensional life. Hippie inside me always provokes me to explore new dimensions and directions in the life. Last month was nothing-to-do kind of month,when life was just encircled within Starbucks, library, and laboratory working over my research work and applying for jobs online.

I still remember times in my first and second semester here when I was kind of 'more into study' person and had a great focus over studies and career. During past one year or may be past couple of months, direction of winds seems to be changed in my life and I apparently seem to loose the focus that I had, may be its an indication of storm or it could be a waring. I don't know what has changed the whole perspectives, outlook... but the bottom line is that I have to get back one of my strengths, and focus and live up to the challenge.

P.S.- From the third window... Triology

No comments: