Wednesday, January 14, 2009

life is like that!

Sometimes I feel that how life changes in moments, I have a huge list of some of the incredible experiences with me and my surround. Sometimes I also feel like starting some "funde-baazi", and thats what I am going to do today. (Disclaimer: This mail is sent only for spreading "Anoop-Gyan" don't take it seriously... )

So I was talking of some life changing moments and my wonder-list, some of them are so overwhelming that its really hard to believe on that. Sometime, the biggest pain in your life becomes the remedy and sometimes life itself presents you the think that you wished for (just like "किसी भी चीज़ को अगर दिल से चाहो तो पुरी की पुरी कायनात तुम्हे उसे मिलाने की कोशिश में लग जाती है"), a good challenge is enough to make to do certain things that you can never thought of and let you cross your limits, and a person who is very common and weak to world can make to bow down to your knees, really life is a wonderful wonder!

No comments: