Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stunned... anger... and humiliation

I was out of blogging for last week, just reading the news and stories across the world about the latest terrorist attack in Mumbai. It was Wednesday afternoon when I came back from my road trip and welcomed with the information that Mumbai is under terror and couple of hotels and VT station has been attacked by some son of the b*****s. After this attack I was following the reactions and statements on some news channels and analyzing with my perception to it-

1. People (Aam Janta)- These attack again proved that no one is safe in the country, it was totally ridicules that some 10 people come into industrial capital of a country with ammunition in their hand and start playing with their life. We are angry, we are stunned and we are feeling humiliated with all that happened.

2. Politicians- Hates off the these people, I must say that they really know whats going in the mind of people. For the first time I have seen these people running away from media and expressing their reaction to people. But, I am very sure that soon they will try to make it political issue to get some votes and that all!!! Accept it or not, these guys sitting in the parliament have no guts to deal with these situation and take proper action in time. Our country is in the hand of a bunch of most corrupt, useless, and shameless people sitting in both the houses and all they know is to talk, making issues out of no where and keep overlooking the real problems existing in the country. My very simple question is what is the point in sending rockets to moon and space and showing off in front of world when you are not even able to save ourselves.

3. Intelligence- Unlike others, I am most pissed off at the intelligence agencies of your country. They didn't have even a mere hint of the planning that was going on from past six months. What is the point of spending millions of rupees on RAW and IB specially when the top officials of these agencies are busy in recruiting their relatives and playing politics in the agency rather then doing what they are suppose to do? The fact is this is not the RAW of Indira Gandhi era, its the time to reform the whole intelligence system.

4. Police and coastal security- If you go to the coastal area of the country and talk to a fisherman there, he will be able to tell you the truth. These guys appointed there are completely sold out, you can bring anything to this country if you have some bucks in your pockets. These guys are so busy in collecting money by these means that they can't even see a boat coming in with bunch of people carrying A.K. 47 and hand grenade. I did heard some time back that some local fishermen went to Colaba police station with the information some suspected people in the area, and all they got in return is kicked off from the police station.

5. Army, NSG, and NEVY- The only sigh of relief in the whole crises is an assurance from these security agencies that they are still out of rust and know their responsibilities. I am really amazed and impressed by the way that have carried out the operation and saved some lives. I can understand the complicacy involved and time taken by them. I salute these true heroes of the nation and my deepest gratitude to these guys. I also pay my tribute to the men those who have lost their lives in this operation.
At the same time I am feeling ashamed of people like Achuthanandan’s whose remarks directed at the family of Major Unnikrishna. Its the time to expose these people and give them proper response.

6. Pakistan- Here I am talking about the mass of Pakistan, not about some of the intelligent pakies. On Thursday I saw a footage from Karachi where Pakistanies are protesting against Indian government for allegations against Pakistan government. I saw some video clippings from a pakistani television channel, where a mulla was blasting India and saying that this is the plan of Indian government in order to get world sympathy and make Pakistan look like a terrorist country (my dear friend, you are a terrorist country). I never had any hard feeling against people of that country, but by looking at these reactions from our neighbors, I must say that its time to whip their a**, with all apologies to those few Pakistanies brothers and sisters (friends you are just a run of the mill).

7. World- There were some strong reactions at local level, but overall everyone has done the formality. The surprising one was China as I have not seen even that formality from these guys (or may be I missed it).

For all guys sitting in Delhi, I just want to say 'we need to clean our own home, don't expect that someone from other corner of the world will come to aid you'.

No comments: