Friday, December 26, 2008

Ghajini... lets change the mood

Its been a long time since we have seen some good action movie is Indian Cinema, I think the wait is over with Ghajini. It was the time of 90's when the action movies were at the prime spot of the Indian cinema with the action icons like Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty, Ajay Devgan etc. After that this place was well taken by new stream of comedy and light entertainment cinema. After the success of Ghajini, I think this time will come back. I was happy to see the recent trends in Indian Cinema and some really good story lines and different trends in the cinema, with the release of Ghajini I see some changes in the forth coming newline cinema.

Well, bringing back my thoughts on the track of my review of this movie, Amir Khan movie never needs any review in terms of acting and technical aspect. I would see, it was a really nice movie and keep you going with its fast pace, a well written story and wonderful screen play. I must admit that its hard to digest three hours movie these days, and there was enough room to cut the size of the movie by 30 min. with cut in the songs and some of the scenes, but still it never feel like a burden for a hardcore 'desi' fan. The background score of the movie looks like a part of the movie. The screen play and story is just well written (or copied) in the movie and the love story and the action in the movie just complement each other.

No comments: