Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Winter, Library, and Interest

Its winter time, after a long time I have seen such a gloomy weather with dark clouds for almost a week. I really didn't remember when I have seen temperature above zero and had a walk around campus without tons of clothing. The only good place these days is library, where its really hard to see signs of species called human. Its so calm and serene there that I am spending almost whole day there, working on my research and also searching some new documentaries on Internet. In last couple of days, I have seen some really good documentaries that all started with my curiosity about 23 December 2012 (the day that is supposed to be doomsday and end of human civilization). I started with Mayan civilization from Mexico and then hippie inside me forced me to learn about this civilization and myths. It was surprising for my to know that these guys have built thousands of pyramids which are much better then that of the world famous pyramids which exists in a small numbers.

Then I came back to the original topic of doomsday and got to know about a book, which is known as the lost book of Nostradamus. This book has really interesting prophecies about a lot of the recent activities and also mention about the doomsday. I was lucky enough to find a documentary about this book, which, indeed turn out to be a great documentary. After reading about all these, I went back to my all time favorite topic 'UFO and Aliens', but didn't got anything interesting or worth sharing here on this blog (though you can ask me any question in this field). Finally, this evening I picked up a new topic- 'Secret Societies' , today I have seen a documentary by History channel which was just an introduction to some of the most famous societies and rumors about them. Probably, in next couple of week I am going to explore the available details available on this topic...

1 comment:

Priyanka said...

Great way to spend winters :)
Let me know if u get something interesting about the Secret Societies. Seems fascinating.