Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Quit!

Finally, I told her, " I am not very comfortable working here, specially there is not much to do for me, I would love to work as volunteer instead. I am quitting this position."

Now, I am no more GRA (Graduate Research Assistant), sometime my heart speak over the mind and this was a great example of that. Specially after knowing that the other position (Research Assistant) is going to end next week and there is no other source of income. Sometime, some things and some people are so over your mind that you start making some weird decisions. Hopefully, this will not counted as one of those great decisions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that your decision turns into your favour at the end and you get something much much better.
All the best, Anoop!

Priyanka said...

No worries Anoop. "Follow the heart" somehow always comes out to be a great philosophy. :) You will be good.

anoop... said...

Thanks Nandita, Priyanka...
I am keeping my fingers crossed :)