Thursday, December 8, 2011

8 Fears



F.E.A.R.S. interesting word, it is. I don't know what fear me most, but just putting some random experiences that I might put under category of fear. I didn't know it is going to be so hard to find my fears...

1. Reptiles- I am not sure if it is hate or fear, but I just can't stand those animals near me specially small ones like lizards, and snakes. The big ones like crocks, alligators usually attracts me.

2. Chatter box- There are some people who just talk, talk and talk. Just can't stand them though there are few exceptions in this category.

3. Traffic/Pollution- Story of most of the Indian cities, but I try my best to avoid it. 

4. Crowd- May be this is effect of Columbia or my inherent nature, I just can't stay at crowded places. It makes me uncomfortable to the soul. 

5. Monotonicity- I can't live a predictable and same day in and day out kind of life. I love living on the edge, So slow, monotonous life is not for me and among my fears. 

6. Authority- I am a rebel, given a condition that I have to live under other's authoritative rules, may not be so pleasant experience for me.  

7. Kids- That is a damn big one! I am scared of lil ones, specially the dirty crying ones. They really scare a hell otta me. 

8. Fear of unknown... I don't know what it is but it is there!

2 comments:

Priyanka said...

Oops! I fall in category 2 and Ryan falls in 7. But I can assure u, I keep him pretty neat and he isn't a cry baby for sure :P

Btw, I knew fears wud be difficult for u to list.

anoop... said...

No you are exception in that category... and Ryan is a sweetheart! and he gonna accompany me in my Tuor de Oz