Sunday, December 25, 2011

6 Places



Wow! Now I am loving this... This list includes both, the places that I have already visited and places that I want to visit. 

1. Siberia- I have never been there and may be I will never be... but I have some special place for Siberia in my heart, there is something special about this place that connects me to it. I don't know much about it, and I really don't want to know apart from watching some pics and I will be more interested in going there personally and explore more about it. 

2. Greenland- A beautiful country with very less population and lots of ice, except for some of the shore parts it is very less or almost unexplored. It as got that enigma, that touch and feel that will pull me from anywhere in the world. 

3. Yellowstone and Grand Canyon- Keeping these two places together is intentional, I just missed these two by few miles last time due to limited time. But I promised myself that in my next visit to North American continent I will visit definitely be there... both have got a distinct identity and distinct beauty. 

4. North East India- Beautiful land and beautiful people, be it evening in Darjeelin, a great day out at Changu lake, warmth of people of Sikkim, crazy drives on the roads of ‘seven sisters’ or local dances. This part of India is a whole new world to explore and visit. Once you are here, you will never want to leave this place. 

5. Leh Ladakh- A place in far north of India with sheer beauty and elegance. It has memorable landscapes, magnetic hill, Buddhist temples and monks. One of the best place for road trip on bike. 

6. Europe- I definitely can't pick a country, be it romantic place like Italy or fun filled streets of Spain, the grass fields of Scotland or beauty of Sweden and Denmark or fashion filled Paris... Its totally worth it to spend some time in Europe and enjoy the life!      

Though list needs only six places but there are other places as well that I would love to visit. 

No comments: