Monday, December 26, 2011

5 Foods

For a foodie like me, I got to say picking five dishes ain't no fun. The easier way out was I mention the name of countries but that would be cheating. I am a vegetarian, but never compromised on my taste buds. I have tasted food from almost 20 countries and I think my interest in food makes be a good judge (though little biased one). So here are some of the dishes that I likes most among the once I have tested so far- 

1. Eggplant Ravioli (Italy) - Eggplant known as brinjal in some parts of the world. First time I have tasted it in Macaroni Grill (Columbia) and since then I have been a big fan of it. If you love cheese (as you will be all cheese after you eat it) and you are a fan of ravioli this is one dish that you should not miss. 

2. Burrito (Mexico)- The father of all rolls! This is one dish that I have tasted in many form, be it fresh burrito at Chipotle or some refined once of any local Mexican restaurant, they always something to offer. My personal favorite once are from Chipotle and Chevy's along with freshly prepared Guacamole. I liked the once with stuffing of black beans, rice, lettuce, and super spicy salsa along with regular ingredients. 

3. Dal (lentils) Bafla (wheat doughnut like food) laddoo (sweet dish) (Indian)- Indore in capital of Indian food, and the king of food in Malwa region is Dal Bafla. Sometimes simple is simply beautiful and testy as well. The best test comes when they are prepared with traditional method on 'kande'. This is a food with lot of fat content and equally awesome taste. 

4. Pat Thai (Thailand) - These are noodles prepared with fresh vegetables (if you have ordered the veg version of it). The real taste comes when it prepared with right amount of sauce(s) mixed at right temperature. I tasted it first at The Bangkok Garden and following it, I have tasted it at many outlets, and still I can't avoid its temptation. 

5. Pizza (Italy, America)- Be it traditional Italian pizza, Brooklyn style pizza, Chicago's famous pizza, or a pizza from that unknown shop in Utah between Moab and one of the canyon that I can't recall (that was by far the most delicious), I am a big pizza fan. There is a reason that my friends say that Domino's next door is running because of me ;). A fresh crust, good amount of fine quality cheese and some good toppings like jalapeno, green papers, and onion can make may day! 

Apart from these five dishes, there are lot more that I like. I would love to invite you all to my restaurant (once it is open) to come and lost in world of food.     

1 comment:

aisha said...

Suzuki Vitara AC Compressor
I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.