Tuesday, December 20, 2011

7 Wants


Wants! Just opposite to my previous post, where I had to think a lot about fears, this one is more like selecting from a list. Some of the wants are listed in 10 Secrets, so I will try to exclude them in this post. As picture above says, I am a greedy guy and all I want is everything (Just in case anyone remember tag line of movie "Bas itna sa khawab hai"). 

1. I want to write a fantasy fiction that includes some Sci-fi and some mythological elements. 

2. I want to direct a movie, no matter it is 2 min short flick or a 3 hours movie. But it got to be a good quality work. 

3. I want to sky dive from at least 14,000 ft. 

4. I want to run a global multi-cuisine restaurant chain. 

5. I want to visit Siberia and Greenland, there is something over there that always attracts me. 

6. How about a dinner with Eva Mendes and Salma Hayek! 

7. Finally, a techno-house with at least a patio, hot tub, jacuzzi, mini theater, indoor games arena and a beautiful organic garden.

1 comment:

Priyanka said...

Oo! My my my! You sure are one greedy guy :D
Eva Mendes is the perfect choice :)
And I WANT a signed copy of the fiction and a premier ticket to the movie :P
Also reserve a seat in the restaurant for me, will you. :)