Monday, August 16, 2010

The Masters of The Universe...



Since my childhood, I am very interested in space, shuttles, ships, aliens and all those things on great contradiction related to existence of the Universe. This weekend, I was on my way from Vellore to Bangalore, and looking at the diversity of the fields outside of my train and same thought process started again. I am not sure where I started, but soon I was thinking about our existence in the Universe. How can a life form evolve in the dead weight like earth, I have seen the best and worst of this evolution process. If I agree with most of the Scientists that we the cells came from the foreign planet through meteoroids, even then I think that there should be some starting point of inception of life in the Universe. I believe, we have a lot of learn about those details about ourselves. The next thought that strike my mind we about the Universe itself... what is it? How did it came to existence and how it grew so much and so complicated... what is exact size of it and what is beyond it? More I think, more complicate it gates, probably we are designed it that way to ask so many questions to ourselves.

I know, that most likely in this life I will not get answers of most of my questions, but I am a believer and optimistic person... who still looking for answers to these questions. When I was younger, I always believe that thinks are not what they look like, there are people out there who made this game called Universe and they are watching us closely may be for some study... or may be just for fun! I call those people The Masters of The Universe.

1 comment:

Priyanka said...

Right! Like they say, "Nothing is what it seems".