Monday, August 30, 2010

Thought Crises

Today, I am sitting in front of computer and trying to write something, I started with different things 2-3 times and after writing few lines I cleaned up the stuff and got back to the first line. I rarely have such a thought crises... or at-least manage to get some crap to write for this blog. But this time, its different...

I think I have thought about everything that I possibly could but result is nil... seems like too much of interaction within a day makes you empty from the top floor... and today was one such day!

2 comments:

Pranali said...

sumtimes there is so much dat u wanna say
but bcoz of the wars of thoughts withing ur mind, the thoughts dissolve out...
so basically u write a few lines n then erase n then later u say 'chuck it...mayb sum other time'..
but u do write a post,jus to describe ur situation..

anoop... said...

right! thats what happened here :)