Monday, April 26, 2010

To Do List...

So, finally boring days are over and VIT people have given me some responsibilities. In the mean time I was also working on some of the project ideas and finally feel like I am very close to start something new here. But, before starting the real work so ground work needs to be done... and here is my to do list-

1. Work on the setting up the embedded systems and programmable hardware lab. (I have most of the hardware avaliable here, but formalization is indeed needed)
2. Its really hard in India to get Computer Science students for some hardware projects, they are mostly interested in software programming. So, I am thinking of starting a fun group that will focus on some fun projects. I hope I will get some students through it.
3. The internal protal here is a big let down, specially to conduct short quizes, and assignment distribution. I have to find some better way of doing it... (Suggestions??)
4. Prepare lecture notes and lab assignments for next semester's Embedded Systems course.
5. Work on some project ideas for B.Tech and M.Tech students and also looking forward to start some basic research which may take some time.
6. I really hate these exam duties, have to bear it till May 12th.
7. How about a weekend road trip?? Have to go out of this killing summer for some time...

2 comments:

aglock said...

hello sir! i m a student of ur embedded system class nd m a cse student.i just love the interactive environment that u create in class and the way ,which is a farcry from what the other teachers do.
Normally some proffesor comes switches on a slide show nd keeps on talkin continuosly .. no questions,asked no answers given but ur class is different.
as for a cse student being interested in embbeded systems, it is one my areas of interest nd would love to do a project on it :D

anoop... said...

I am sorry to respond you late... but I would love to meet you and hopefully we will hit some project soon!