Monday, April 19, 2010

A Catalyst Needed!

Its been a while since I have posted any 'content' post, for last month or so I am just posting some links or random thoughts that come across my mind, and I must say that this post is no different. Couple of months back, I used to think that after joining VIT, I might be busy and loaded with work but still will find some time to write about experiences of the new life. But, the face is I am getting enough time as workload is very less and I do have some not-so-interesting stories, and still I am just killing time.

Last week, I have opened Voyage many times and set down to write something... but seems like a catalyst is missing which force the chemicals inside my mind to write something. I have so many stories about VIT, IPL, Shashi Throor etc... and everyday I am getting new updates on news, but still that cloud of late-back attitude is hovering over me.

I really have to find the missing catalyst before alienating myself.

P.S.- After writing this blog, I am feeling little better and may be after reading it 2-3 times over coming days, will get back my missing catalyst... this is what called self inspiration ;)

4 comments:

Priyanka said...

Apart from VIT (which would be my first choice), I would really like to read something abt this whole IPL drama. (I mean your take on this). Do write!!
Make our wait your inspiration. :D :)

anoop... said...

thanks!

Pritesh Jain said...

Read first few chapters of Shantaram and you will find yourself all geared up. D:

anoop... said...

yes buddy... I am searching that book here... seems like I have to order it online in a day or two