Monday, September 29, 2008

Behind every successful...

When I was a child, I used to laugh at some of the old sayings... like the one in the title. Behind every successful man, there is a woman, then I started looking around to check the factual content of this saying. After fooling around for some days, I came to conclusion that in some cases it might me true considering the inspirational and motivational support but on the other hand there are a lot of successful men around those have written their own success story, no one standing behind them. Taking all credit off and giving that to some woman is injustice to half of the world's population. Though, I know that one of the most successful man in our country (Mr. Manmohan Singh) has woman behind him :).

Then looking at these facts, my mind started boggling to find more details about it. I talked to some of the guys around me, also looked at some of the stories available online. Then I came to conclusion that there are two main reasons behind... one that I have mentioned above, the motivational, inspirational and emotional support... and the other, which I find in most of the cases is related to ego. I think for most of the men on this planet, its too hard to digest if some woman kick on your ego (common' guys lets accept it that we have a big... big ego problem, and I think we should have that!), probably that impact make you more focused to your goal and take an eye off that impact. Probably, we want to prove ourselves (and definitely the person on the other side) that we are better and this lead us to a path of success! ha ha ha... I know I am right, accept it or not...

1 comment:

Priyanka said...

Woah... well that's a nice post i must say.. Thx for accepting our contribution to your success.. one way or the other.. :D