Saturday, November 20, 2010

Break Down the Walls...

When a child is born, he/she has only blood relations. The first part of the life is childhood, the life that we all miss and, most things we miss about it is free atmosphere around us and a total break free live without tensions and social obligations. But, as we grow up we make new relationships, friends, love, enemies etc., and suddenly one day we realize that we overload ourselves with all the relations and social boundaries.

For me, I like life with no boundaries, I am not a very social person, I hate kids, I don't like noise around, can't stand relatives most of time... Presence of people in my house usually bugs be if they are there for long time. I think, I was just opposite to it few years back, but may be its effect of last three years (in US) that I spent alone. Now, when I look back, I think what has happened to me is for a greater good. I am a wanderer by basic nature, staying at a place with the same group of people is not possible for me, it doesn't mean that I don't respect relationships, but life need seasonings time to time, otherwise life becomes boring and still.

These days, I am breaking the walls that I have created around me. It is a time when I move on and reach to new heights and do something that satisfies me rather than wondering and worrying about people who doesn't matter much to me. I care about very few who are close to me, and I used to care about others as well in a caring way... as unlike others comments and kiddish things never affected me. But, this time I think that I should challenge myself little more and get out of useless boundaries.

As I always say, comfort zone in one's life could be very productive at the same time very dangerous as well, from the past experiences, I learned that second case is more true in my life. So, why not break down the walls around and set self little break free to enjoy a brave new world...

(just some random thoughts)
ciao

7 comments:

Priyanka said...

"Hate" is a rather strong word to use for kids, eh. :)

Do people actually change?? I mean if they want to, can they? Or does the basic nature always dominate? In my case, it does. :( Sadly.

anoop... said...

@Priyanka... Ya its not hate exactly, but my relationship with kids is on and off... (for eg like Barny in HIMYM)
...people don't change, but they adopt, you can't run away for basic nature but for people who don't know you well, you can at least put a face on your face
and don't be sad about it, it just show that you are pure and honest person by nature

Priyanka said...

Yeah, I try to put on the face but doesn't help much. Flaws keep peeking out from here and there. Anyway, your answer helped. :) After all, I am what I am. :)

anoop... said...

@Priyanka... that's true in your case! :)

anoop... said...

Grazie, apprezzo molto il tuo commento ...

Pranali said...

wat language is dat??
neways, put up some new post yaar!!
wen is my guest post cuming to me??

anoop... said...

That is Italian, someone left a comment in this language so I replied it... seems like he has removed it!
New post on my blog is coming soon... and your blog I will do is very soon!