Sunday, November 14, 2010

So finally it begins...

Its been a while since I wanted to read something good, last year when I was in Bangalore I came across 'Shantaram' in our home library. Looking at the size of the book, I didn't dared to start it, but I was constantly getting good reviews about the book from my friends, book critics etc. 

After coming to Vellore, I found some extra time in late evening, which I usually kill on internet... so while returning from Indore last week, I saw this fiction on a book stall and decided to purchase it. After reaching here, it was a long wait of a week to start it as there was heavy work load from VIT, and today finally I started it! I have finished just one chapter of part one, but with every turning page I am liking it more. Just looking like day to day story of us and people around us, and I am guessing that like every story around us, it will be extraordinary in itself.

I will be sharing some interesting quotes from this book time to time... but for now, I am visiting Bombay once again with Mr. Roberts.

Ciao

4 comments:

Pranali said...

did u say u hav 'extra' time..!!!

anoop... said...

Getting time to do anything is totally upon us... so I have decided to take some time out for it...
and anyways these days some ppl are too busy in their exams etc. so that is giving me some extra time ;)

Pranali said...

as its said- u only have time for those things which u wanna do!!

anoop... said...

yes! you are reading it right, and it is true in all normal conditions... but not valid when its VIT stuff ;)