Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Main, Bangalore aur Kutte...

First and foremost, happy new year to all of you... I know that it is too late, but seriously this year beginning was not that happy for me, right from the very first day! But take a chill pill... I am in good spirits and getting better day after day!
Many of you might feel odd to start my 'blog year' with this blog, specially considering the fact that I have gained the reputation of a serious blogger... So, it has been three months since I stepped into this city called Bangalore, and I am spend most of the time in the confined space called apartment with getting in contact with this physical world. But, the creatures that I have been in contact with is not belong to class of Homosapiens instead they belong to the Canine family. I know that I have worked with this family for two long years during my stay in US, but this experience is definitely more exciting and intriguing.
Right from very first hour that I have spend in this city, I have seen these *guys* roaming in this city with an air of a prince like Rahul Gandhi, they typically found in a group of dissatisfied individuals looking for food like Indian Hockey Team looking for money, and some like to spent their time alone showing off their intelligence like any fresh IIM graduate from India.
I have been forced to write this account because of 'my experiences with dogs' here, the very first night I went to have dinner at a friend's place where I have been followed by a *barking gang* almost half a kilometer making me jumping of the back seat of bike. Next morning I found an egocentric maniac in my gully, this Mr. Black and White person were not among most friendly individual that I have met in my life.
Then days after days I have started meeting (facing) the whole new world of this species on the earth. But, I was still happy that these guys are at least out of my home... but probably the god of dogs was watching me and then comes my worst nightmare, the last month that I have spend in the rehab got not one not two but three such a wonderful personalities that I will remember for a long time. Right from those sleepless nights to running behind them I get my underwear back (ya! I recently discovered that Labradors love underwear) to falling from my bed to those unsuccessful efforts that I have made to keep them out of my room made me a real big fan of these species, and the best moment of the day comes when after having all then run ins then came into room in night moving their 'pooch' and seats next to my doctor saying that "GOTCHA!!!"
Kisi ne sach hi kahan hai... ki har kutte ka ek din aata hai :(  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

anoop... said...

thanks for the suggestion... I will keep that in mind!

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

anoop... said...

may I know who is this?

Priyanka said...

I would love to hear some of these stories/experiences. :D Interesting!!

Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great