Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009

1.       I am officially a foreign graduate with MS degree ;)
2.       Trying to develop a taste towards a corporate life, and culture
3.       Once again I played the Heart Break Kid and going towards Heartbreak and Triumph
4.       Had a wonderful farewell from US, one of the memorable moments
5.       I returned to India… just for all those who are skeptical about my returns
6.       Became a bit lazy about couple of things
7.       Long sitting sessions took the physical health away… time to get back in shape
8.       Some of the last year’s resolution met and some are still left
9.       Movie streak is still on and numerous movies are added to records
10.    Did miss the peace of Columbia, but enjoying the crowd of India…
11.   I don’t think that I will survive Bangalore more then 5-6 year
12.   Developed some innovative business ideas, and seems like I will going to end up in business after couple of years
13.   How about writing a fiction :D
14.   Photography is ON and going strong
15.   Finally, end of year is disappointing I HATE SITTING AT HOME. I am not meant for it…

3 comments:

Leonard said...

still on the road ??

Happy New Year !!!

anoop... said...

Thanks Leonard... happy new year to you too..

Priyanka said...

Start working on the fiction and keep a signed copy ready for me ;) And I gotta see the new pics..pls do send.

Good to know that you are enjoying the crowd - A TRUE INDIAN.

Best Wishes for the New Year. 2010 would be a better one. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!