Friday, June 5, 2009

Love it or Hate it!

Its 3 AM and like any other day I am in my lab working on some project module and simultaneously watching a movie to keep me up. Its been after a while that I am feeling close to work and trying to focus more and more towards research. The truth is, after a long time I am facing a good challenge and this time with approaching deadline the research work look like going towards dead end, but I know that I will not let it happen.

For last couple of years, I have noticed that with increase in work load, my involvement in other stuff also increases. This time again, I am enjoying my evening send volleyball, occasional table tennis, blogs, photography and movies. This things help me to keep momentum towards work, just keeping my finger crossed to get over this module which has became the most prior thing in my life for now. Sometimes I love doing all the work and some time I hate it like hell, its too hard to understand these two opposing feelings and when I focus more and more about thinking over it, I go towards zero and all scattered thoughts start to flow in my mind (just like right now, I don't know what I am writing and why I am writing this blog). But I must confess, I enjoy this state because its very unusual of me and it help me know a new person in self.

3 comments:

Nandita said...

As far as you are enjoying this state, you shouldn't really worry about "why it happens". Waise, to be very honest, it happens with all of us. It is our basic nature to go on extremes. I go too and I like it.

Basically, oscillating in extremes means, change of energy from one extreme to another, which is always refreshing and helps us enjoying both the extremes. Hain na? :)

anoop... said...

Yup! you are right...

Priyanka said...

You are lucky guys; you can enjoy the extremes and the transitions too. Me, extremes are fine but the transitions make me mad.