Friday, June 12, 2009

How life sucks...

06/01/09- My project is in last stage of completion!!!
06/02/09- There are two minor corrections suggested, hoping to fix them in couple of days.
06/04/09- While working on the corrections lab computer is attacked by viruses, trying to get through this matter.
06/06/09- While fixing viruses, I realized that I am no more able to log in the normal mode.
06/08/09- Lab computer is crashed, though I have all back up ready with me.
06/09/09- Trying to work on my laptop, but it seems its not supporting that files.
06/10/09- New OS is installed on my laptop, but still same problems exists.
06/11/09- Talked to some of the experts in the field, they have no clue whats going on with my laptop and lab computer, no solution
06/12/09- Last hope is gone

Result- I am suppose to graduate in 1 month or so, still not started writing my thesis. Project is in the black hole, and I am totally clueless.

2 comments:

Priyanka said...

OMG!! This is sad. Hope everything work out for you. Sure, this sucks!!
ALL THE BEST!!

Nandita said...

Ohh ho :( This is saddening. I hope things are better now and your work is on full swing.
*keeping my fingers crossed*