Sunday, June 7, 2009

ज़र्रे मैं उसी का नूर है, झाक ख़ुद में वो न तुज से दूर है,
इश्क है उस से तो सब से इश्क क, इस मोहब्बत का यही दस्तूर है

I was listening some of the Delhi 6 songs while waking towards my lab, then suddenly voice of Amitabh Bachchan came up with the words that I have mentioned above... what a voice! It is one of those voices that I can never forget in my life. It reaches out to heart and make us believe on it. Couple of days back, I was reading an article about Amitji and it tells about I he was rejected from everywhere because of his voice and looks, and now looking at the present time it is one of the most respected voice in country.

It is really hard to understand how time changes and life shows new colors. At some point of time you are a total failure and at some other time you are leading the world. It all depends upon your hard work, attitude and little bit of luck. History is full of the examples like Amitabh Bachchan who started from being 'nothing' and ended up with being 'everything'. The common factor in all of them was some driving force that keep on pressuring them to do something to reach the higher orbits of their life. I am not sure where is my 'force', but it looks like its time to find it out and start something that I really want to do.

1 comment:

Priyanka said...

I feel that you cannot search for that force. It is inside you and comes to you when the time is right. It is the matter of realizing it when it comes. All the best dear. You sure will use the best of it.