Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Attitude

Life is all about attitude, or in other words I can say that attitude is a virtue that defines one's life. Many time I try to control my attitude towards certain things and needless to say that I fail most of the time. Its really fun to lose against self and play with attitude. Its endless race, and I believe in the school of thought that says it all about controlling your heart, once you have control 'inside', you can easily control the 'outer' factors.

Sometime we do need an "attitude adjuster", to bring us back to ground. This time I think that a lot of people need it in different context including me. There is nothing serious about it, its all about keeping you updated with world, and for that you need some passion and in my case passion comes from three sources, 1. Inspiration 2. Attitude 3. Challenge. I had enough of first and third, but second one is still in trial phase, so I thought that lets give it a shot.

P.S.- Probably its my last blog to some of the people who receive it in their mail box due to limited accommodations. If you are a regular reader and you don't see blog in your mail box in next couple of days then let me know, I will add your name back in the list. Its just to save it from some worthless deliveries.

3 comments:

Priyanka said...

You know Anoop, I don't know if it was the mood I read this post with or is it its depth, I did not actually grasp the full zest of it. But I loved the simple way you stated the fact in the opening line; "Life is all about attitude. Attitude is a virtue that defines one's life." All I know about you is - you have a great and positive attitude towards almost all of the important things and situations in life.

Nandita said...

For me, attitude defines an individual and as you said, life too. If you have it, you have a life otherwise, you just exist in this world, you don't live, you survive. And this is what a challenge is, keep your attitude alive no matter what life has to offer you, isn't it? :)

Very well written. One of your best posts till now :).

anoop... said...

@Priyanka: I will give it to your mood... may be you can read it again and see...
@Nandita: you are very right!