Tuesday, May 12, 2009

updates...

First and foremost- 1. Happy B'day Priyanka!!! I know its 1:35 hours late but I am improving :)
2. Congratulations Kruti ji... :) (details will be given later)

Research- Its going like one step up and two step down, those who know me they know that this is what happens with me every time but in the end everything fall at right place, keeping my fingers crossed for it. I am giving my efforts (honestly this time its not best of my efforts).

Job- Just waiting for Friday when this job will be over and I can look forward for some other stuff and spend more time towards research work.

Life- Unpredictable, boring, monotonous. It really need a booster like nitrogen oxide.

India- I have started dreaming about going back to India. Its not homesickness, but can not wait till July.

USA- Now I feel that I am going to miss this place, with short time left here I am developing an inclination about this place specially towards Mizzou and Columbia.

Confusion- For a long time, I have not hared anyone supporting my decision of going back to India. I am ignorent to those comments in beginning, but now they have started to come over me.

Book- After a long time I have started reading some non-technical stuff. Its "Three mistakes of my life", thanks to Anu for the sending this book all the way to me after I missed my copy back in India.

Job Search- I have no clue where I am going here, probably need to rethink about my strategy after Friday.

Graduation Ceremony- Though I will be graduating in Summer (July), but I am taking graduation walk this Friday as we do not have commencement ceremony in Summer semester. I am really excited about it and looking forward to walking with my regalia and feel proud to be a part of the great Mizzou tradition.

P.S.- Its a long due post, now onwards I will try to be more regular.

5 comments:

Priyanka said...

First of all thanks a ton for the wishes dear. And now,
1. Wish you all the best for the project. Like always, you would end up doing everything right. :) So dont even worry abt that.
2. Abt going back to India and having a job there - you stick to your heart and decision and no one can stop you for achieving what you deserve.
3. And you do need an "adventurous" break now.
4. And I am looking fwd for the graduation walk pics.

Best Luck for everything :)

anoop... said...

thanks :)

Nandita said...

Wish you all the very very very best for everything A. As Priyanka rightly said, just listen to your heart, do what *you* feel is right, and stick to your decision, you will definitely get what you want, deserve and even more that that :)

Congratulations for Graduation Ceremony in advance :)

anoop... said...

Thank you Nandita

Pritesh Jain said...

You 'read' "three mistakes of my life"???
You must be kidding. Dude read some good stuff. Reading three mistakes of life is not called reading. :)

For everything else - All the Best...
And looking forward to see the graduation day pics.