Friday, May 22, 2009

Bas aise hi...

Sometimes, I wish that I could have a remote with which I can go back to my life and change some moments. I know that its not possible, nor I have regrets of anything that needs to be changed but there are certain things that could have been better. Things are really challenging around these days, but they are not so interesting that I can challenge myself to go for them and use my 'impossible is nothing' attitude. Just want to re-live that killing spirit.

Today, I was listening some of my favorite songs from movie Paap, Krishna cottage etc. and some old days just passed by me, the nights with song and plannings, the days of extra ordinary spirit, some great friends, and a lot more things... and today I see myself and its really hard to identify that 'self'.

Lot of things have changed, some improved, some lost and some gone worse. But no remorse, no excuses, and no complaints...

1 comment:

Priyanka said...

"Happiest is the one who has no remorse". You are so lucky you can say that for your life. May be you lost yourself somewhere in the journey but you found a "new" you, and as the journey continues, you will keep discovering yourself. :)