Thursday, December 13, 2007

Objects in the mirror...


Its not very old experience, rather less then a month. It was my second trip within Missouri. We were going to Branson, the music city of the state. It is known for the old American music tradition and some of the old style village like amusement parks. The most famous among them is "Silver Dollar City", rated as one of the best theme park in the world. It is based on the old American village theme. I will tell about it sometime later in some other blog. It was the second day morning, and as usual we two non drinkers woke up early in the morning, having nothing to do alone we planned to touch the Arkansas border so that we can add one more state in our "state counter". We left thinking that we will be back in two hours till everyone else will wake up. We left the cottage and wander about three hours, lost the way in spite of having GPS system. Well the day passed on but the bug of touching the border was there in mind whole day.

So next morning we left again to make it, and we did it too!!! After on the journey back we realized that we were just driving parallel to the border a day before. This was for the first time in my life that I missed the direction sense and wasted time in finding my way.

Well that was all about that story part, today I just want to share the picture shown above. I am fond of taking photographs. I like natural scenes, but also like taking snaps of the highway beauty. In US highway are beautiful, but at the same time they are monotonous as well. Looking at the same thing again and again for a long time make you feel bore. So, I was taking photographs from inside my car... some highway shapes, cars, and things around. Suddenly I looked in the side mirror of the car, the waring there was- "OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE CLOSER THEN THEY APPEAR", and then I started staring at that and making my own observations. Suddenly, I observed there... it was hard to find for me that whether that waring was right or my observation was right...

This time I am leaving up to you... look at it and tell me what you feel...

2 comments:

Pritesh Jain said...

Looking beyond the obvious?

anoop... said...

@PritS... sort of right