Sunday, December 23, 2007

No Country for Old Man


Its movie time, yesterday I watched a movie. Its for the very first time in an American theater. I really missed those comments and shouts that I had in Indore.

Well, lets talk about movie first. Let me summarize the movie in short-

Overall Rating- 9/10
Acting- 9/10
Direction- 9/10
Cinematography- 10/10

So its a nice deal to go and watch the movie, the movie is full for crime and suspense but its not like the other movies in this category. I was motivated to watch this movie after reading some critical reviews (Most of them rated it as one of the best movie of year). This movie is not for those who expect happy ending or win of good over bad. The best thing about the movie is it shocks you many time, and end is one of the most abrupt end I have ever seen. In the whole theater everyone was sitting and waiting for some more to come even after the movie is ended (including me :-)).

I still need to figure out the end, but its really fun watching the whole movie. The best part is the intensity of the characters in the movie. Each and every parson just fits the character and gave the best performance, kudos!!! It includes the best psychotic character I have seen in my entire life (played by Javier Bardem). Also, Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin were simply came out as a great surprise with their outstanding performance.

Overall... from my side its a must watch movie, if you are looking for some serious and intense stuff.

1 comment:

Pritesh Jain said...

I am wondering when my movie festival season will start again. :(
Will add this to the list in any case.