Friday, October 14, 2011

Inside Out

Inside Out 

I wanna fly, high up in the sky,
Leaving everything that makes me shy,
Looking far from the visible sight,
Just to go beyond illusion and might…

I wanna swim, deep down the sea,
Visit mysteries hidden inside me,
To fight and win the war within,
To see the strength that not yet been seen…

I wanna dance, till I’m down,
Go in, out, and around,
See the world with a new prospect,
Live a life with faith, love and respect…

I wanna walk, through unknown path,
Feel so lonely that I could talk,
Leave past behind myself,
And go beyond conscious self…

I wanna see, into eyes of sun,
Feel the heat and get little drunk,
So that I can forget all the pain,
And enjoy the life that I call a game…

I wanna feel, true meaning of joy,
No fun in being shy and coy,
Go out and shout it loud,
I don’t care who is around…

I wanna know, the reason of being,
Though it’s not a simple thing,
I wanna know, purpose of my life,
The very reason why I survive…

I wanna die, with no regrets,
It doesn’t matter what I get,
But, today I am alive,
And, I gonna live my life… 

-anoop

2 comments:

Priyanka said...

No doubt about your writing skills.
LOVE IT!!

anoop... said...

Thanks a lot!