Saturday, October 8, 2011

Shit Happens!

So finally I am back! and this time I will be more regular... some of you must be shocked to see the title of the post, well this post is one of the most random, thoughtless, and negative (in a way) post I have written... it is just a result of an angry, confused and complicated mind condition... so digest it with Hajmola!


Confused… 

Who am I? I know not when you are around,
They say love defines a person, but I am long lost,
I walk down the lonely road, hoping you would join,
But in the end, I left alone with your memories…

You are my best friend, and you are my worst foe,
You were the one I trusted, had faith in you,
But you have broken trust, and faith,
Now you lost the left respect…

I am losing myself, becoming what I am not,
Just running behind the shadows of unknown,
Living in the sweet reminiscence of past,
Just want to convince myself, that we are a world apart…

I know, you think I made some mistakes,
But those mistakes were being rather grace,
I know its hard to bury past and look to the future,
But all I want is my old friend back!

Sometimes silence is so loud,
That it heard thousand miles,
It hits the wall within, and breaks heart,
Break this silence and hold my hand,
I want you, I need you, and… I love you. 

P.S.-  This is unedited raw version, and I intend to keep it like this...

8 comments:

Priyanka said...

Good to have you back :)
I was hoping for a happy post but then negativity is a part of life and so are these emotions. Well written post.

anoop... said...

Thanks!

It was an experiment, I thought that after so many positive posts/poems why not explore other side... and it was tough one!
and now when I read this poem, it feels more like "I hate you like I love you..."

Pranali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pranali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anoop... said...

He he... see the name of poem, I hope that will help!
Also, to understand better, I name the paragraphs 1. Love 2 and 3. Friendship and 4. I

Mudita said...

Thoda sa hansa ke...thoda sa rula ke...pal ye bhi jane wala hai!

welcome back!:)

anoop... said...

Thank you Mudita!

Pranali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.