Wednesday, November 16, 2011

10 Secrets

Thanks to Priyanka for this idea, the "You" challenge... I must confess its not as easy as it look, being honest to self is not a very simple thing these days... so being honest to world will be a lot more difficult! So be it, this time I am in... (anyways secrets never means "Dark Secret") 

1. A poet exists in me, it a secret to most of the world except blog sphere. (Though last few attempts were not up to the mark, as some inspiration was missing behind them).

2. I just want to do something that people will remember my name for at least 100 years, not a big expectation! 

3. I have a secret ambition of having a business, and a NGO in field of education.

4. I am still waiting for a girl bindass enough to ask me out!

5. Once in a life, I want to give a motivational lecture to a big audience.  

6. Sometimes I think I can dance well, and choreograph as well.

7. I am very pseudo-extrovert type of person, people around me (who casually know me) think that I am very outgoing and open but the fact is it is just one of the mask that I wear. So many people around me for years don't know me well and on the other side there are people who know me well in minutes. 

8. I did fall in love once, it was actually a 'fall' (if you know what I mean). 

9. I never forget faces, even if I see that person after years but at the same time I am extremely poor with names and dates. (I did forget me birthday once!)

10. Bad manners are BIG turnoff for me, be it table, dressing, traffic or any other ones.

6 comments:

Pranali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anoop... said...

That has a whole different story behind that... but still I am not good at dance.. Accepted!!!
Thats why word "think"

Pranali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anoop... said...

That you can do anytime without my lecture as well... just check if you are somehow connected to Kumbhkarn of Ramayan

Priyanka said...

I knew it would be interesting if you do this :)

Business - absolute shocker. Din't take you for the business type. All the Best!! :)
Had I known earlier, I would have asked you out ;)
Sign me up, NOW, for that motivational lecture. Though I have had a few "personal" trailers :) Can't thank you enough.

Looking forward to the other posts.

anoop... said...

he he... going out with you would have been absolute fun!
You are definitely on my invitation list for lecture :)