Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday with Pav-Bhaji

Its been a while since I posted a blog related to food and related stuff. I accept and Italian food is my weakness, but you can't beat Indian food at its best. I started to like cooking when I was in US, initially it was a burden but slowly with headphones on and different experimentation (that include the incident when I almost set my apartment of fire) I started to enjoy cooking. My part time work at Rollins helped my in developing skills in International food and at the same time was lucky to get roomies who liked the variety in food and accepted my experiments with food! 
After coming back to India, its on and off with food. As I believe to cook the right food, you need right mood... after joining VIT, I again got a chance to get into cooking as its a good stress reliever in the evening when you have heavy day and need something to charge yourself. I have been doing some regular stuff for a while with occasional changes in the menu, and most of those changes are on Saturdays and Sundays, today its a good chance to get into cooking as its all day power cut and there is nothing much to do... planning for Pav Bhaji. As my cooking range is electric so have to wait till evening 6 before start cooking. I love making Pav Bhaji as people like it the way I cook, and today there is no one but me to enjoy it so its little odd but let it be... lets get on and get going... (I will post some pics as soon as it will be done)

P.S.- Some pics...

I know its a weird post from my side, but sometimes its fun to do stuff like this :)

4 comments:

Pranali said...

if that's ur kitchen platform, then there is some serious cleaning needed...

If I remember, Pav Bhaji was made with many more veggie's...

anoop... said...

Yes thats my kitchen platform and its very very clean... its made of cement and has those built in patterns
yes Pav Bhaji made of more veggies... but bacche ki jaan logi kya ;)

Pranali said...

even if its made from cement, it has all greasy marks on it...

I thought u like all veggie's... The last line of ur comment would hold true for me... I am definitely gonna fall sick if I eat veggie's...

anoop... said...

Ok... accepted! Its no clean, will make sure to make it look better!

(this comment is posted only because ppl are complaining that I don't respond to comments ;) )