Sunday, September 19, 2010

Beautiful Stranger

Last few days were very eventful in my life, now when I look back then I realize that I have done so many things last few days which were totally unlike me, the things that I used to think that I will ever do in my life. But, life is full of surprises and you never know when you will see a magic in your life.

Some strange things happens so fast that you never know that its a dream or reality. I think I am in a dream streak these days, time is flying like anything and I feel like living each and every moment of it. I am just trying to keep some of these moment close to me, and feel like I could get hold of them but definitely its not possible. Moments pass by, but memories are always there to cherish. Life is very strange, moments that makes us happy at present same moments makes us cry after some time and in the same way the moments that makes us cry at present gives us a reason to laugh in future. 

This life is full of struggle and disappointments sometimes, and when some moments of happiness comes they look so strange that sometime they scare us, and looks like illusion. I live in moments and enjoy them, but at the same time get scared of it. That time you have some 'addictions' in your life which takes you away from all fears and give you a confidence in yourself. For some people addictions are bed, but for me I love my addiction :)

2 comments: