Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Open Field


"Sometimes it hell getting to haven", I heard this about a year back watching a wrestling show. If my memory serves me right, I wrote about it that time. Today, this line came across my mind while thinking about last three months.

It has been long, tiring and difficult journey. I had multiple goals to achieve, and all of them were very crucial with respect to my future and the way I like to see my life. I never liked the word 'compromise', but now I have learnt that for rest of my life I have to live with it. I was like a wild hawk who like to measure distances with my own flight, but who ever thought that this hawk will lose the wings so soon. But, I have no regrets and no complain I have done my best and I will do my best on the road to recovery. I will not be 100% of what I used to be, but seems like it not the end, it is more like a beginning to explore new dimensions in the life. May be I just need some time to figure out and find out that what is my second love, because I had never thought about it before. So, it is time of some introspection and then again start my journey towards the excellence.

Life is an open field now, and I may choose any path in front of me. But, looking at past and my inherent nature I will probably love to make a new path myself.

-Thoughts from a wandering mind

2 comments:

Priyanka said...

I am not sure whats the matter. But whatever it is, you need to know the "compromise" isn't always the worst thing. Specially if its with life. You would surely make a new path and the journey on that path is going to be more exciting and learning.
We are waiting to hear your new experiences.

P.S. Not everyone is lucky enough to choose their path twice. :)

anoop... said...

yeah! you are absolutely right...