Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yaaden

Baaten bhool jati hai... yaaden yaad aati hai...

I was listening this song almost all day today, may be feeling nostalgic after getting so much time in hand. It has been two weeks when I was busy as hell, and now I am sitting without any good and troubling myself, trying to meet people (most of them are apparently busy with the coming exams) or reading the world news and caring about all those issues that I have never cared before. In short, I am trying best to keep myself as much busy as I can, but still got no luck.

Now involving myself in the preparation for the next road trip to Utah, on paper it sounds like true adventure and fun. Once again, its a new group and new people... its always been a great learning experience when you go out with unknown faces. At least for me, they are much better those known ones who always bring pain towards end. Anyways, learned some really thoughtful lessons in past couple of months so its time to keep quiet and look forward towards a hippie life rather then having a life with worldly things and relations...

2 comments:

Priyanka said...

I could never agree more than I do now. Its always better to be with someone you don't actually 'KNOW' rather than someone you 'KNOW' and wish you never had.

Priyanka said...

Btw.. All the best for UTAH.. Have fun..!!