Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Go Wild!!!

This is latest blog entry on Priyanks's blog... after reading it, I feel like someone is speaking my mind (except for the starting part) . So this time lets 'Go Wild!!!' by Priyanka...

"I was watching this series on Discovery, "Thrill Zone", based on the stunts daredevils performed on Niagara Falls. I was not at all happy with people risking their lives (and of the rescuers) for few moments of mad thrill but what fascinated me was the power of nature. And I wondered how every time we try to conquer natural force, mother nature shows us our limits. I had a crazy idea of not getting involved in the family and social bonds and earn money and discover the wonders of nature. Go places and see wonderful things. Go wild..!!

Go to Grand Canyon and see the largest canyon, go Australia and see the largest coral reef system, climb the might Himalayas, see the beautiful and amazing northern lights, witness an active volcano. Go wild in the jungles of amazon and feel the love in Swiss Alps. Feel the thunder of waterfalls. Float on the dead sea. Witness the most wonderful sunrise in key west and mesmerizing sunset in Langkwai. Have an adventure in raw hills of Arunachal and back waters of Kerela. Get burnt in the heat of Sahara and freeze in Alaska..

And if some day I want to see how we have done wonders.. there is always Colosseum of Rome, Pyramids of Giza, Beautiful bridges and underwater tunnels, epitome of Love, Taj Mahal, always awake metro cities..

There is so much to explore that a lifetime seems to be too short. And here we are wasting our lives in the day to day miseries.
I wish some day God would grant my wish and say that I am being relieved of all my duties and responsibilities and could go and see what he has in store. Heaven on Earth..!!"

1 comment:

Priyanka said...

Isn't this cool to see ur post in another blog.. :D