Thursday, October 9, 2008

Schedule...

The days are going crazy, lot of work with a little output...
If I think of my daily schedule, the only two things that I remember is that I wake up around 7:00 AM and sleep back about 1:00 AM. In the whole day I have-
- At least two meetings for India Nite
- One group meeting related to research work or job
- At least 40 incoming mails and 10 outgoing mails
- About 10 official calls
- Some job searching
- Some rejections
- Watching some Indian TV show for some time
- Some research work

That's all that I can recount right now, I used to think that I am a good time manager but these days that assumption is going wrong. Hopefully things will be better with time, specially after 8th November.

2 comments:

Priyanka said...

What is it on 8th??

anoop... said...

The last event for the year...