Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Moment, some signs and a reminiscence

Sometimes a moment is enough to change a whole world, just a small fraction of time changes direction of life in such a way that a person spend his whole life in that direction. From all the stories that I have read, or heard from all the experiences of the people around me, came to know that this moment comes most unexpectedly, but it is for sure that this moment comes when you really need it.

In my regular discussions with friends, I was talking to one of my friend, he was talking about a book that he read sometime back. In that book it is mentioned that signs are there in all spheres of life to reach to ultimate goal in life, all you need to do is identify them and follow them... and those who have successfully followed them are most successful people in the world.

When I look into my past, I find that behind every successful venture in my life, there was a whole mechanism working behind me and I was following the right signs with best of my efforts. Every failure had a success story following it... sometimes some huge and unexpected setbacks live you on unknown paths and you struggle to get back to your normal life, but most of time it left some reminiscence with you... that guides you, that helps you, make you laugh and sometimes make you cry... when you move on to your 'voyage'.

No comments: