Friday, February 4, 2011

Far away in sunshine…



Life is a journey, a journey of some known and some unknown motives. Most interesting fact about life is that most of us claim to know our destination, but very few of us know what our real destination is. I am not in a position to comment anything about others with my little experience and experiment over the mystery called life. But, I would love to comment about my personal experiences.

I have been a firm believer of the fact that if journey is eventful then there is no reason to worry about the destination. Sometimes an endless path itself could be a destination. We are here to play a role, and if possible, to contribute in some way… so if the focus is just on our respective destinations then aren't we called selfish? And may be possible that we get satisfied enough that we hesitate to move forward. So, why not treat those destinations as little stopovers where we reach, take some rest and move forward. Probably it will be more fun to explore a brave new world, to meet new challenges, enjoy little moments and live every day on the edge as if there is no tomorrow.


As I mentioned earlier, it was totally my perception of life and it depends on one's perception about how he or she like to live life. For some it is all about destination and for some it is a fulfilling journey. But for most of us, neither we know the exact path and nor we have a destination, life is just about running around with total randomness and or being a part of some rat race. So, let's take a minute out of life and think about it!

Ciao…

4 comments:

Priyanka said...

Very few of us enjoy the randomness, if there is, as u do. :) I envy you, to be honest. And I hope you keep on enjoying the journey.

P.S. Love the pic.

Anonymous said...

I really like the last blog link in "My Recommendations"

Life can be mysterious & at times predictable, but what's imp is taht you enjoy it...

anoop... said...

@Priyanka... thanks!
@anonymous... exactly! enjoy it that way it is, and last link is very interesting

Pranali said...

life is a discovery & the discovery is joyful when when you discover good stuff...
For the bad stuff...who cares!!