Sunday, May 30, 2010

All I Want Is…


Everything! Well, let's be little modest and talk realistically. There are a lot of things that we want to do in our life, and probably my list is little ambitious one. So, here goes the final part of my bucket list that I started couple of week back on this blog-
  1. Skydive alone from 15,000 ft
  2. Own an island at Lakshadweeps
  3. Do a great job as instructor and bring in the change in the system that I am looking for… (details will be in some other blog)
  4. Fulfill my business dreams
  5. Work in the field of micro finance and child education
  6. Adopt a child
  7. Getting married (if I will ever) at some very interesting place… may be under the sea, or on top of Mt. Everest ;)
  8. Able to be in the old physique and able to kick, jump and run again
  9. Direct a movie
  10. Write one of the best fantasy-fiction of all time
Well that's all about the current dreams… but as the life had been 'dreams unlimited' so far… so this list will grow with time.
PS- This was just on the fly list for fun… so no serious talks and questions please ;)

8 comments:

Priyanka said...

Oh my, my. Thats some list.
I knew Skydiving would be a sure thing on ur list. :D But owning an island?? Interesting!! And a book. Super cool. Save a copy for me. And dont forget to invite me for the movie premiere. ;)

All the Best, dear! :)

P.S Point 8. You are surely gonna do that. Very soon. Just take care. Best wishes.

anoop... said...

ha ha ha... thanks a lot!
and definitely half of the things in my list heavily depend on no. 8 so that is the first focus!

Anonymous said...

sir, pagla gaye ho kya???????
movie bhi bana lo, sky diving bhi kar lo, island bhi le lo, paani k niche shaadi kar lo, book bhi likh lo. sab kar lo...

anoop... said...

ha ha ha...
thank you dear! lekin sochne ke paise thodi na lagte hai ;)

Anonymous said...

being a fun loving student, i don like u as a teacher...
but i thnk its great to hve a teacher like u...
okay sir,,, then i dream of marrying angelina jolie.. wat say?

anoop... said...

thanks for being honest! its totally ok if you don't like me...
as far as Angelina is concerned, Brad Pitt is there in the line...

Anonymous said...

sry fr the late reply... exams going on...
so wat sir, if u can direct a movie, i can marry angelina...

anoop... said...

good idea!
first you marry her, and then pls convince her to be a part of my movie. At least you can do this much for your sir ;)