Monday, March 2, 2009

Winning and Losing...

Before I start this post, GOOD NEWS!!!
I got my new adapter!!! (For people, those I have added or re-added today for email "My laptop adapter was crashed so feeling incomplete")...
Today was a mixed day... got some great news like my best friend's wedding bells are about to ring and she is about to leave our singles club but at the same time some disappointing news from corporate world and my never ending job search, finally I have listed my car on Craigslist to sell with a great disappointment (it was my first car ever) and I really don't know how to react with two together. But finally, the brighter side clicked and I am really enjoying the time with the good part of the news.

I think, I have started this post to write something else and I am just going in perpendicular direction. So, changing the gears and sharing my new poem-

एक बंद मुट्ठी में कुछ कैद था,
शायद सपनो की ज़मीन थी,
या अरमानो का आसमा था,
एक जीने की तमन्ना थी,
या फिर किसी चीज़ का जूनून था...

कुछ तो था उस मुट्ठी मैं जो शायद बहुत अज़ीज़ था,
एक हक था उस पर और वो भी बहुत करीब था...

वक्त आ गया था उससे रूबरू होने का,
खुली मुट्ठी तो मैंने देखा की कुछ नही था बाकी,
या शायद कुछ था ही नही, बस एक आस थी,
या थी एक कोशिश, हवाओं को पकड़ने की,
और कुछ बीते लम्हों को कैद करने की...

No comments: