Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My love story...

First of all... HAPPY HOLI TO ALL!!!
Have a great day with full of colors and joy...
Its time for a very important blog, its all about my love story... This story starts with her and this story is just about her. She may not be the most beautiful person in the world, but she has got that inner beauty that has power to make the world a beautiful place. She is one of my sweetest memories in college days, a very dependable friend, an honest human being and has everything that you look forward in a person in your life. I still remember when I first saw her in the white, she was looking like an angel who mistakenly landed on this earth... and I told God, please grant me with this treasure in my life. One of the most admirable quality of her is her singing, a brilliant singer (which is a least expected thing for a persona like that), can sing almost everything and a great person with instrumental music as well. I still remember her voice, especially when she is hot, she sounds great, we spent most of our good time fighting with each other and that every moment is treasured in my heart. It's been more than one year since I have got feelings for her and made her a very important part of mine, I have spent hours and hours with her and shared my deepest and darkest secrets with her. She is the first and probably last one so close to me... someone told it very true that first love is always special in anyone's life... and she was my first love.

We know each other so well that sometimes there is no need to use the words to express the feelings inside, her voice tells all what is going inside her. Its just been two weeks when I got to know that she in no more a part of my life, she has got someone who can take care of her in a much better way... It was really hard to see her going to someone else, but may be this is what we call life. But I am sure that she will never get someone who loves her and care for her like me... I really miss you... dear... 7CS 83G... yes thats what her name is, my first ever car Geo Prizm.... ha ha ha
Happy Holi...

P.S.- In memory of my very first car...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah.. nice one mister ;)

anoop... said...

thanks :)

Pritesh Jain said...

I am sure ki is kanahi ke saare patro ke naam gopniyta banaye rakhne ke liye badal diye gaye hai :P

Aapka first love to kuch aur hi hai.. :D

anoop... said...

:)