Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lets go wild...

This blog is specially for all my friends...

Today, I was thinking of my school and college days and was trying to compare me and some of you with those 'old' entities. Suddenly I found out that its been ages that I have shouted out of my heart or gone wild like what I was before. I do except all arguments about being so called 'mature', with the burden of our own life and the feel of responsibility... and a long list of all those synonyms but still I feel sometimes that we do have that wildness hidden somewherein our heart. Just an idea strike in my mind, why not live some moments with that wildness?? Come on guys... we are not that old!!!

Why not having sometime for ourselves, at least some moments of true joy, anger and thinking for our selves... of course not in front of your boss or professor, may be in front of a mirror!!! Way to look at the darker side of night when moon is reflecting the light of sun and showing us the way to cherish.

Lets be a kid, lets go crazy, Lets Go Wild...

1 comment:

Priyanka said...

Hey Anoop... think we all need to do this.. busy life, responsibilities, stress, pressure.. keeping us from ourselves... need to come out and be what we are ... truly said.. Lets go wild..!!