Saturday, January 5, 2008

Behind memory lane...

This was an amazing day after coming here, today I got two nice surprises... May be not very interesting to others but meant a lot to me...

The very first one (and the most important one)... talking to a childhood friend whom you have not talked since past 16-17 years, and that too in a way like we were around since then. Don't know how to explain all that... but that made my day!!! Thanks to facebook for that, this time wasting thing finally proved its importance. I can't explain things in details as it is very easy for me, but at same time equally complicated to explain to others the whole blog will fall short to explain this... So, I will come back to this very soon...

Lets come to second blockbuster of the day... May be it will sound like crazy, I got my Nokia 6600 charged and its in working condition. I really missed this small gadget since I came here. Although, it was with me all the time but in non working condition. So, finally after constant effort of one year I did it!!! I have never been obsessed by any electronic thing but this little one in my life... Today itself I freed my SIM and get this thing in running condition, thanks to T-mobile for that. It bring me back to my college days in India, I was just playing with this phone... reading the huge SMS collection that I have collected that time... exploring some old contacts... watching the videos, photos...

The two very important incidents... incomparable to each other... but with the same motivation... "lets get behind the memory lane..."


2 comments:

Pritesh Jain said...

1: Waiting to listen more. :)
2. "reading the huge SMS collection that I have collected that time... exploring some old contacts... watching the videos, photos..." - Please elaborate. :P

anoop... said...

@PritS
Needs no elaboration... its as simple as it looks... no hidden msgs this time ;-)