Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oops!

  • Battle between heart and mind is an age old battle, and I believe every normal human being has this experience at some phase of time. I must say that first part is little strong at my side, heart rules most of the time. 
  • I love adventure in life, slow-monotonous and boring life is the last thing that I want, and this thing make me do many things that I do not expect that I will ever able to do. 
  • Most of the biggest decisions in my life were the decisions that I took in shortest time. Be it MS, or not appearing in visa interview at first time, or it is leaving TCS, joining VIT etc. 
  • I have this huge 'khujali' (I did mentioned in one of my previous post) that never let me sit still and follow the life as it is. 
  • I love taking risks at times, specially for achieving my dreams. 
  • I like to be unpredictable, even to my close ones even to myself. 
Well, you must be wondering what I am talking about! The fact is, if you are getting some gist from the points that I mentioned above... I did something again... I don't really know if its a right decision at this point or not or even if it is just a reckless behavior. But one thing is for sure that something big is on the way that will be either "make it or break it" for me. Its time when I am keeping my fingers crossed, and preparing to bring my A-game when I start this new phase. 

6 comments:

Pritesh Jain said...

I think I know what you talking about!

All the best buddy! You are on the right track.

anoop... said...

Thanks a lot bud!
It really means a lot...

Priyanka said...

I probably never said it, but you have an interesting personality :)

Can't wait to hear (read) abt the new adventure. ALL THE BEST!!

Mudita said...

All the best Anoop!

Pranali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anoop... said...

@Priyanka Thanks... will update here as soon as possible
@Mudita Thanks!
@Pranali No one knows anything, including me! Its a mystery at this point of time...