Friday, October 1, 2010

Maine to panga lena hai...

Kabhi kabhi mere dil main khayal aata hai... well, aaj kal kabhi kabhi nahi kai baar mere dil main khayal aata hai ki life is going on the same track for a long time. But, 'khujali' inside me is not letting me to be on same track for a long time, jab tak life main koi panga na ho tab tak dil nahi bharta hai. Professional front things are going well, and personal front things are looking up, but there is life beyond the professional and personal sphere where only 'me' exists (egocentric Anoop!!!). The 'me' circle of life is not letting me sit tight and do things in regular manner, and today after talking to one of my student the 'me' inside me is just kicking me to get out and get going in truly 'me' style.

Life main pange ka bhout importance hai, specially jab panga life se lena ho (total Rajini style panga), and Khujali inside me never let me sit without these pangas. Now question is what is next Khujali for me, bas yahi point hai jahan par ek bada sa '?' (question mark) aa jata hai. I have done many crazy things in life and my khujali always biased towards adventure side of life, it always made me do things that raise the bar to a next level. But this time, its different! I am feeling like doing something different, this time its invoking my creative side, its invoking an entrepreneur inside me, its invoking responsible (?) me. 

Gustakhi maaf, but dear Khujali I am new to this new phase of life and 'me' don't not like being responsible. It just want to be same old irresponsible that do whatever it want to do, makes mistakes and laugh at those mistakes, like to make fool of itself and fool others and finally being enigmatic and love to see 'dhakkan' like expression on the faces of others. Being so unpredictable such that sometimes it surprise itself... and the great feeling of banging head with hand and have a free laugh (not the artificial one that we are used to these days). 

Well, what can I say... this is one of those weird posts that I usually write to confuse others ;) and as far as 'me' is concerned... he says- Neither fire, nor air, nor water, I know not who I am!

6 comments:

Pranali said...

Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do...

anoop... said...

very close Pranali :)

Sandeep Menon said...

Life's been on the smae track...so true. Things seemed so exciting in childhood and college days...but once you start your professional life...life somehow comes to a monotonous standstill..Let the 'Khujali' bring the best out of you...

anoop... said...

thanks Sandeep

Priyanka said...

I was listening to Lucky Ali and was thinking of u.
"Anjani rahon mein tu kya dhondta phir, dur jisko samjha woh to paas hai tere" :)

anoop... said...

Good to have you back!
after reading your msgs, I am going down the old streets... seriously need someone like lucky ali this time :)