Friday, April 10, 2009

Some weird thoughts...

1. Whats speed of dark?
2. When I am going to experience the free fall of earth in the universe?
3. Do I really care about time?
4. Am I really wana to do this?
5. Why these Americans are so formal and superficial about most of the things?
6. knock... knock, is there someone in the sky (Hello GOD... Hello Aliens)?
7. More hard work... more failures, the less the better...
8. कितना भी करो... कम पड़ ही जाता है...
9. If Singh is king, who is the queen?
10. If 'con' is opposite of 'pro', what is the opposite of progress?

P.S.- This is my 100th post on this blog... :)

2 comments:

Pritesh Jain said...

Dude,
You really need to take a break from work. :P

Congrats on 100th post...

Priyanka said...

Congrats mate for 100th post :)
Keep enlightening us with your words.
Btw, I liked the 7th and 8th point here :D